- Public toilets can be found adjacent to the jetty car-park at the Blowhole and at the ‘Whale-watchers’ Lookout’ (formerly surfers’ car-park, just beyond the Blowhole Rd turn-off from the Arthur Highway).
- Free WiFi is available to guests of The Lufra Hotel, 380 Pirates Bay Drive, Eaglehawk Neck. (opp Tessellated Pavement).
- Telstra mobile phone reception is consistent in and around Eaglehawk Neck.
EAT + DRINK
- Award winning Cubed Espresso is a world first, brewing locally roasted coffee and serving home baked treats at the Pirates Bay Lookout.
- The Lufra Hotel – oin us in our newly situated public bar overlooking Pirates Bay 7 days a week. Bar snacks served Friday evenings, with Happy Hour on Friday & Saturday from 5.00-6.00. Happy hour is from 4:00-6:00 on Sunday afternoon with occasional live music and a free BBQ out on the Patio. When the sun starts to set and you’re ready for a meal, make your way to the Resturant to watch the moon rising over the horizon, there’s no better place to enjoy a sunset at dusk. Sourcing ingredients from local regions, the menu consists of a full range of dishes crafted with care and quality. Local Peninsula seafood, Tassie meats and produce can be found on the menu whenever possible along with a special menu just for kids.
- Locally cherished ‘Doolishus’ food van serves some of the best fish local seafood and more at The Blowhole. Stop in for one of their home-made ice-creams!